If you don't find your answer please submit a query.
• Our History: Our team experience was gained by working on one of the biggest publisher print to digital migration projects in South Africa. Not only, do we bring to you, a wealth of industry experience and knowledge, but also a string of international certifications in the worlds fastest growing market: Digital Media. We know and understand, how few people are actually qualified in this space and make it our mission to continue to educate media owners, agencies and as many businesses as possible about the transformative world of Digital Marketing.
• Our Future: We understand that this world is difficult to navigate, especially because Digital Marketing is disrupting Traditional Marketing. Traditional media “tells” and Digital Media “Listens”, creating a shift in power to consumers. But, the unequivocal winning point, is that Digital Marketing is fully measurable. Gone are the days where a business cant measure the success of its marketing efforts. Digital Marketing is transparent, fully measurable and action based and we ensure that the correct tools are used to tell you everything you need to know: from who your target audience is, to what they say about your brand, to how they interact with your media and ultimately how they convert into sales for you! This new world is undeniably our passion. We make it our business to understand your business and give you the results you need.
Integrated digital marketing is, as it sounds, the integration of multiple online marketing channels to form a cohesive online approach for your business. It typically consist of the following.
• web development and design
• search engine optimization (SEO)
• search engine marketing (SEM)
• content marketing
• social media marketing
• paid advertising (or pay-per-click advertising)
The idea behind integrated digital marketing is that, while each individual online channel has its own impact, the results of using multiple online channels in conjunction, you can create a more influential online presence and cater to a much wider audience that have specific preferences.
That is up to you to decide or not. It all boils down to whether or not you have the time to implement a proper strategy or not. Below are some of the problems we experience when helping clients, who have originally started social media on their own:
i. Incorrect community: Most business owners start their Facebook page and invite close relatives or friends to like their page. Most of these people are not typical customers for the business and therefore, all the business owner has done, is confuse the Facebook algorithm as to who the correct type of person is, to target content & posts too.
ii. Speaking about yourself: Traditional marketing “tells” and digital marketing “listens”. Most companies promote their products / services and the applicable prices over and over again, using their social media channels as a billboard, rather than a place to engage with a community. Think about a first date- no-one likes a person who talks about themselves constantly. If you are going to do social media by yourself, think about engaging content, that relates to your business, that people want to actually know and are interested in and remember, social media is a platform to start a conversation with possible customers so that when they are in-market, they think about you first.
iii. Sponsored Ads: Facebook has a huge range of “objective based” campaigns that are flighted across Instagram and WhatsApp. However, the correct place to formulate these ads are in Facebook Business Manager. The system itself can be very un-user friendly, starting from opening your business manager account, and also has regular updates which changes the user interface. The campaigns are super powerful and yield fantastic results when strategized properly. Unless you have extensive knowledge of the various social media ad manager interfaces and how to strategically plan campaigns to yield results, you will probably want to hand this part over to a qualified agency.
Ideation Digital has a hugely extensive range of clients in various industries from content publishers, to industrial equipment sales, to pop culture hair salons. Firstly, we sign mutual NDA’s with our clients and ensure that your business IP is as much protected as ours. Secondly, we are not an “industry specific” agency. We help any business with digital marketing. The principles of digital marketing remain the same and we take the time to sit with you, understand your business in detail as well as where your current digital health is, before we implement a strategy for you.
There is no doubt. SA internet users have grown from 16mil people in 2018 to 32mil people in 2019 and is forecasted to grow to over 50mil people by 2023. The reason digital marketing is taking the world by storm, is because consumer buying behaviour has changed. Think about your own behaviours – how you research and search for products, where you spend most of your time when online, where you have the most conversations. New technologies like wifi and wearable technologies like smart watches make the internet easily available. However, we take the time to fully analyse your current digital health as well as understand your core marketing objectives, typical customers, competitor landscape and more, before we present and implement a digital marketing strategy for your business.
Feel free to view our news page with various customer testimonials, or Google My Business profile with our various ratings and reviews and well as our Facebook page recommendations. However, if we are able to meet with you and understand what your business does, we will then present the best case studies suited to your business
We will be in touch with you shortly.